The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) is responsible for the management of certain parts of the EU’s funding programmes in the fields of education, culture, audiovisual, sport, citizenship and volunteering.
1. The Agency is responsible for most management aspects of the programmes, including
1. drawing up conditions and guidelines for funding opportunities
2. evaluating applications, selecting projects and signing project agreements
3. financial management
4. contacts with beneficiaries
5. monitoring of projects (intermediate and final reports, and controls)
6. on-site project visits
2. Information and support to applicants and beneficiaries
3. Dissemination and exploitation of projects’ results
4. Contribution to European Knowledge and expertise
Fully operational since 1st of January 2006, the Executive Agency operates under the supervision of its four parent Directorates-General of the European
You can find out more about our mission and EACEA in brochure: „Supporting you and your project”
More information about the EACEA legal background on the EACEA documents register.